BEIJING - China, which has been accused of being dominant in Table Tennis and making international matches look one-sided, would reportedly train ping-pong technique to foreign players to make matches look more competitive.
BEIJING - Senior officials of the host city Guangzhou have said that the recent Asian Games and the Asian Para Games were conducted honestly and within the budget.
BEIJING - Argentine soccer legend Diego Maradona has signed on as an anchorman for a charity activity in Hefei, the capital of east China's Anhui Province, fuelling rumors that he could consider becoming head coach of the country's national team or a local club.
BEIJING - Chinese lovers of barbecue food seem to have been disappointed by the news that major barbecue venues in Guangzhou, the capital city of Guangdong province, have been closed to ensure good air quality for the upcoming 2010 Asian Games and Asian Para Games.
BEIJING - EIJING - Chinese sports authorities have announced the country's largest-ever delegation for an international sporting event, as Beijing aims to defend its gold medal and medal tally titles at the coming Guangzhou Asian Games.
- Asian Games: Chinese city to restrict vehicular movement
- China hosts world martial arts championships
- Asian, Para games to cost China $18 bn
- China tightens security ahead of Asian Games
- India can't match high bar set by China's Olympics
- Venus Williams pulls out of China Open due to knee injury
- Boxing on the rise in China while US team rebuilds
- US Open champ Clijsters to miss China Open
- Serena Williams pulls out of China Open due to foot injury
- USA aims to reclaim gold at women's hoops worlds
- China’s Asian Games Town ready ahead of time
- Probe ordered against three match fixing Chinese soccer officials
- A love story on ice!
- Sumo wrestling may soon be in Olympics
- Knife sales banned during Asian Games in Guangzhou
- Jackie Chan wants ‘wushu’ to be officially recognised at Olympic games
- Phelps extends dominance in 200 fly at Pan Pacs
- Beijing Olympics official report released
- Messi says he didn't want Maradona to leave
- China guarantees overseas media rights to cover Asian Games
- Cyclist Rebellin loses Olympic doping appeal
- Chinese officials to crackdown on age cheats
- Yao says he may quit if foot doesn't fully heal
- Two years after Beijing, Sacramone competing again
- China may bid for 2026 FIFA World Cup
- Chinese city gets makeover before Asian Games
- Adili Wuxor sets new tightrope-walking record
- US beats Japan to advance softball worlds final.
- Drunk drivers under scanner in China
- “8 goals for Africa” to be sung on World Cup final day
- China determined to produce Wimbledon champ
- World Cup kindles some quirky allegiances
- China strikes against online soccer gambling
- Police arrest three over armed robbery (Lead, changing dateline)
- Clinton: US, China share responsibility for Koreas