HAMILTON - When New Zealand coach John Wright brings his country's national cricket team to the Indian subcontinent for the World Cup later this month, he will have two things going for him - an intimate knowledge of Indian conditions and the fact that he was the coach of the 2003 Indian squad that reached the World Cup final, but lost to Australia.
HAMILTON - Pakistan opening batsman Ahmed Shehzad's maiden century inspired the visitors to a 41-run win over New Zealand in the fifth ODI played in Hamilton on Thursday.
HAMILTON - Former New Zealand cricketer John Morrison has questioned the current selection committee's rotation policy in the wake of the team losing 13 of its last 14 one-day internationals.
HAMILTON - New Zealand skipper Daniel Vettori and middle-order batsman Jesse Ryder are unlikely to play in the must win fifth one-day international against Pakistan, as they are struggling with a hamstring strain and a finger injury respectively.
HAMILTON - New Zealand captain Daniel Vettori has reiterated that he would encourage cricket teams around the world to show a little more willingness to try the controversial Umpire Decision Review System (UDRS).
- Vettori fit for Wellington Test against Pakistan
- Vettori says IPL auction didn’t distract Kiwis during Hamilton Test defeat to Pakistan
- Misbah praises Pak bowlers for crushing New Zealand in first Test
- Pakistan beat Kiwis by 10 wickets in Hamilton Test
- Pakistan routs ’self-destructing’ Kiwis by 10 wickets to win Hamilton Test
- Pak make 235 for four in reply to New Zealand’s 275 on Day 2 of first Test
- Pakistan on top after day one of Hamilton Test against Kiwis
- Pak will bounce back in series despite struggling to adjust to NZ conditions: Intikhab
- Eachus leads Colgate over Georgetown 34-3
- New Zealand Indians excited about Commonwealth Games
- Vettori awarded honorary Master of Science degree in New Zealand
- Sullivan paces Colgate in 30-29 win over Monmouth
- Young, Hamilton lead Rangers past Indians
- Thursday's AL Capsules
- Button takes Chinese GP in McLaren one-two
- Button leads 1-2 finish for McLaren at Chinese GP
- Atlanta wins its 10th straight at home
- Summer sweep confirms Aussies ready for Ashes triumph: Ponting
- Shades of Akram in Johnson’s ‘energy and quality’: Greatbatch
- Vettori blames poor first innings for Hamilton Test defeat
- Johnson bowls Australia to victory in Hamilton Test
- Aussies place Kiwis on backfoot, hosts battling to draw Hamilton Test
- Kiwis face daunting fourth innings run chase in Hamilton Test
- Vettori chasing Kapil Dev’s record of 400 wickets, 4000 runs
- McLaren's Button wins Australian F1 Grand Prix
- Taylor’s century fails to keep Australia at bay on day two of Hamilton Test
- Oram relaxed about IPL ditch
- Clarke’s best yet to come, says Ponting
- New Zealand lacks self-belief to beat Australia in Test matches: Vettori
- Kiwi teenager unlikely to make debut in Hamilton Test: Vettori
- Cult hero Bollinger, a legend in the making
- Watson declares himself fit for Hamilton Test, Ponting for more assessment
- Milestones galore expected in Hamilton Test
- Hussey, Katich not looking too far forward as they complete 50th Test
- Katich inspired by Hussey’s consistency