LOUISVILLE (GaeaTimes.com)- There was drama on the tracks of Churchill Downs on Saturday as champion racehorse Goldikova stole the show against the boys with her third straight victory in Breeders' Cup Turf Mile.
LOUISVILLE (GaeaTimes.com)- 2010 Breeders' Cup ended yesterday with the most exciting results.
LOUISVILLE (GaeaTimes.com)- It was a bad day for the most competent horse in Breeders Cup 2010.
LOUISVILLE, (GaeaTimes.com)- The Breeders' Cup 2010 is about to begin on November 5, Friday and will continue till the next day.
LOS ANGELES, (GaeaTimes.com)- "CBS 60 Minutes" has always called some of the most wanted celebrities in the show.
- German show jumping team gets gold
- SEC West flexing its muscle against the East
- Eastern Kentucky runs over Kentucky State 58-7
- Masoli leads Ole Miss to 42-35 win over Kentucky
- Kanter will sit while NCAA determines status
- Netherlands takes team dressage gold at WEG
- Bolden's 228 yards in victory give Rebels hope
- 1998 Derby, Preakness winner Real Quiet dies at 15
- Former Derby winner Real Quiet dies at 15
- US in 4th in dressage at World Equestrian Games
- Louisville loses WR Doug Beaumont to knee injury
- South Florida defeats Western Kentucky 24-12
- AP-FBC--T25-Kentucky-Florida Stats, FBC
- Murray State blows out Tennessee-Martin 52-16
- No. 9 Florida routs Kentucky again, 48-14
- Ala. board won't change grade for UK star Bledsoe
- No. 9 Florida looks to extend streak vs Kentucky
- Calipari confident Kanter will play for Wildcats
- Ball-hawking defense bailing out No. 9 Florida
- Wofford defeats Union, Ky., College 48-10
- Locke, Kentucky run over Akron 47-10
- Coleman leads Chattanooga past E. Kentucky 42-24
- Rodgers, No. 25 Oregon St hold on vs. Louisville
- Chappell leads Indiana over Western Kentucky 38-21
- Daniel Covington Passes Away
- Southeast Missouri beats Murray State 30-17
- Kentucky breezes past Western Kentucky 63-28
- Louisville starts strong, tops E. Kentucky 23-13
- Morehead State defeats St. Francis (Pa.) 31-21
- Turkish GM tells newspaper UK recruit took cash
- Castroneves stretches fuel to win Indy 300
- AP-FBC--T25-W. Kentucky-Nebraska Stats, FBC
- Martinez leads Huskers to 49-10 win over W. Ky
- Mann becomes 2nd woman to win Indy Lights race
- Kentucky beats Louisville 23-16 in Phillips' debut