SYDNEY - Australian batsman Marcus North, who reached 1000 Test runs in the course of his 128 against India at Bangalore, was thrilled to score his ton on the same ground and watch Sachin Tendulkar score 14,000 runs.
BANGALORE (GaeaTimes.com)- Indian batting maestro Sachin Tendulkar has stamped his authority on the Australians on Day 3 of the second test at Bangalore.
BANGALORE, INDIA (GaeaTimes.com)- The 2nd test between India and Australia has turned into an evenly poised contest thanks to Sachin Tendulkar.
SYDNEY - Australia's No.6 batsman Marcus North, who after his recent form slump was walking on the razor's edge, seems to have cemented his place in the sqaud for time being and is satisfied with his career best 128 runs against India in the Bangalore Test.
BANGALORE - Master Blaster Sachin Tendulkar raced to his 49th Test century on the third day of the Bangalore Test against Australia on Monday, making him the first Indian to score six centuries in a calendar year.
- India all out for 405, trail Australia by 23 runs
- Scoreboard: India vs. Sri Lanka, Day 4, Second Test
- Suresh Raina Posts Century
- Tendulkar double century takes India to safety (Tea report)
- Tea scoreboard: India vs. Sri Lanka, Day 4, Second Test
- Scoreboard: India vs. Sri Lanka, Day 3, Second Test
- Tendulkar, Raina take India to 382/4
- Tendulkar rested for Ahmedabad ODI against South Africa
- Sachin Tendualkar hits double ton: highest score in an ODI ever
- Tendulkar hits a record double ton in India’s 401/3
- It was one of my best knocks: Tendulkar
- Sachin’s 175 goes in vain as India lose a thriller
- Scoreboard: India vs. Australia, 4th ODI
- Tendulkar hits 175, goes well past 17,000 runs
- Australia beat India to take 3-2 lead in series