SYDNEY - England's pace spearhead James Anderson Saturday contradicted Kevin Pietersen on Peter Moores and said the sacked coach helped him become a better bowler.
SYDNEY - England fast bowler Jimmy Anderson has praised former coach Peter Moores, a day after batsman Kevin Pietersen claimed that the Three Lions' would not have retained the Ashes with Moores still in charge.
MELBOURNE - Yorkshire fast bowler Tim Bresnan is strongly expected to play in the Boxing Day Test at the MCG as England plan how best to respond to their 267-run defeat at the WACA.
MELBOURNE - Touted as the best spinner in world cricket currently, England off-spinner Graeme Swann is not letting the accolades to go to his head, and has firmly set his sights on securing the coveted Ashes urn for his team.
MELBOURNE - Australia's batting coach Justin Langer has backed opener Phillip Hughes to perform in the third Test, and said England will be made to pay for taunting the under-pressure opener.
- Gatting confident of England Ashes victory
- Tony Greig asks England to use Bodyline-style tactics against ‘opened-up’ Ponting
- Troy Cooley’s Test exit has Oz spearhead Johnson worried
- Oz team in need of new bowling coach after Cooley gets CA job
- KP to play for Natal to win back form for Ashes series
- Ponting warns Strauss and Afridi to beware of ‘better prepared’ Oz might
- ‘Tall and dangerous’ Harmison not out of contention for Ashes: Saker
- Watching new lads perform in Bangladesh is Harmison’s way of beating the blues
- Swann “proud” to be at second spot in ICC world bowling rankings
- Bhajji among the five toughest bowlers I’ve faced: Clarke
- Oz selectors believe opener Hughes is confused