NASHVILLE (GaeaTimes.com)- The football arena was rendered an all of a sudden shock after the Tennessee Titans on Thursday night anno0unced that the team will no longer have Jeff Fisher as their head coach.
Things could start getting sorted out in the NFC Least, uh, East, this Sunday as all four teams in the league's most disappointing group play non-divisional games.
ATHENS, Ga. - This used to be one of those signature games on the Southeastern Conference schedule.
NASHVILLE, Tenn. - Tennessee State senior running back Preston Brown will have knee surgery next week to repair a torn ligament and likely will miss the rest of the season.
NASHVILLE, Tenn. - Tennessee linebacker Gerald McRath feels like a child in a toy store, eager to run around the aisles and rip open everything.
- Grizzlies edge Pacers 87-85
- Chiefs using every angle to get ready for Manning
- Coach Fisher: Titans play aggressive, not dirty
- SEC West flexing its muscle against the East
- Richt tries new ploys to end Georgia's slide
- Titans place Morgan on IR, add DT Amon Gordon
- Gameplan vs. Titans: Shut down RB Chris Johnson
- Nashville sends Parent to Canucks for O'Brien
- Titans' top draft pick out for year with torn ACL
- NFL fines coordinator $40,000 for obscene gesture
- Titans coordinator fined $40,000
- LSU players defend 'Mad Hatter' Miles
- Chuck Cecil Makes Obscene Gesture
- Colts, Rams among several with mediocre 2-2 marks
- Titans assistant makes obscene gesture at official
- Orton tosses 2 TDs, Broncos beat Titans 26-20
- 'Bama, Oregon dominate on Sort'em out Saturday
- Oklahoma, LSU survive Sort'em out Saturday
- QB Kinne leads Tulsa easily past Memphis 48-7
- AP-FBC–T25-Tennessee-LSU Stats, FBC
- LSU gets second chance, beats Vols 16-14
- Titans starting CB McCourty out for Denver game
- LSU's 'Chief' Chavis focused on beating Vols
- Veteran LB helping Titans move on without Bulluck
- UT names classroom after Peyton Manning
- QB not saying if missed meetings led to benching
- Titans sticking with best offense in Chris Johnson
- Titans CB McCoutry recovering from arm surgery
- Dominant defense common theme in SEC success
- Tennessee among worst third-down offenses
- Weber has goal, assist in Preds win over Thrashers
- Hard-hitting defense leading way for 2-1 Titans
- Grizzlies optimistic playoffs within reach
- Tennessee takes extra day off practice to rest
- Vandy little happier, healthier after bye week