COLOMBO, SRILANKA (GaeaTimes.com)- To much disappointment, the first one day match between SriLanka Vs West Indies ended in no result due to heavy shower on Monday.
GALLE, SRI LANKA (GaeaTimes.com)- A 'Gayle' swept over Sri Lanka and the worst affected by the disaster was the Sri Lankan cricket team.
ANTIGUA - The West Indies will head for Sri Lanka and are hoping to improve their miserable Test ranking of seventh out of nine, but according to former skipper Sir Vivian Richards, West Indian cricket has never been in a gloomier state.
ANTIGUA - England would need to target and work Australian cricket team captain Ricky Ponting over if they hope to retain The Ashes Down Under, said former West Indian great Sir Vivian Richards.
ANTIGUA - Anderson Montgomery Everton Roberts was not a name to be trifled with in his playing heyday.
- Gayle turns down Windies central contract
- Proteas-Windies second Test in Bassaterre ends in a draw
- Proteas restrict Windies in Basseterre Test
- Tons by Chanderpaul, Nash keep Proteas at bay in second Test
- Morkel, Langeveldt propel Proteas to win over Windies
- South Africa defy late Windies fight-back to win second ODI
- England not approaching World Twenty20 final with trepidation: Flower
- ‘Unbelievable’ Hussey’s performance to put Australia in T20 final ‘freakish’: Clarke
- Indian eves lose to Australia in World Twenty20 semi-final
- ‘No team can get near us,’ says Tait
- Keeper Haddin says Clarke is the best in the business
- Umar Akmal doubtful for semi-final clash against Oz in T20 WC
- S. Africa’s Smith says only England ‘can challenge’ Australia in T20
- Smith ‘taking the piss, doing extremely well,’ says Johnson
- Eves World 20-20 Cup: White Ferns go through to semifinals
- Australia humble Windies as hosts bow out
- Gayle says he’ll sledge Watto and other Aussies in 20-20 decider
- Brutal Australia sweeping all aside in quest for T20 crown
- India defeat Sri Lanka by 71 runs to cement semi-final berth in ICC Women’ T20 WC
- Black Cap batters have to throw caution to the winds: Styris.
- Cameron White’s blast ruins Lanka’s World Twenty20 campaign
- Lanka star spinner Murali ruled out of World Twenty20
- Pak elects to field against Kiwis in Barbados 20-20 match
- Vettori confident about New Zealand facing must-wins
- Gambhir says India’s vaunted spinners won’t suffer against Australia
- Clarke hoping to dish out ‘chin music to Indians, Johnson out with injury
- Australia beat England in women’s Twenty20 clash
- Black Caps looking forward to playing on faster Windies tracks
- Brendon McCullum believes bro Nathan will continue to deliver
- Black Caps must be ready for change in WorldTwenty20 competition: Vettori
- Aussies could finish as group leaders in World Twenty20
- Coach says Bangladesh unlikely to make it to World Twenty20 Super Eight’s
- Kiwis seeking more convincing win over unfancied Zimbabwe
- Kiwi pacer Bond says Twenty20 title within team’s grasp
- Twenty20 cricket of no real interest to Windies fans in St. Lucia