Abu Dhabi, Nov 10 (IANS/WAM) The Abu Dhabi Tourism Authority (ADTA) has set up an information centre at the Yas Island which will host the Formula One Etihad Airways Abu Dhabi Grand Prix Nov 14.
DUBAI - Sans national captain Bhaichung Bhutia and a doubtful Sunil Chettri, India are bracing for a tough challenge against Asian champions Iraq in their international football friendly in Sharjah, Thursday.
NEW DELHI - A four-wicket haul by left-arm spinner Murali Kartik restricted Assam to 174 for 7 in the first innings against Railways in the Ranji Trophy Elite division here Wednesday.
HYDERABAD - New Zealand bowlers will be looking to exploit the bounce on the pitch here to put the pressure on the Indian batsmen in the second cricket Test beginning Friday at the Rajiv Gandhi Stadium, Black Caps batsman Ross Taylor said.
CHENNAI - Virat Kohli again hit the purple patch with an unbeaten 119 as Delhi ended on 258 for three against Tamil Nadu on the first day of their Ranji Trophy Elite Group A match here Wednesday.
- Zulqarnain stripped of retainer, PCB forms committee on issue
- Lee-Anne all geared up for Women’s Indian Open golf
- WAGs from crisis-hit Dundee club pose in sexy undies to raise cash
- Pak Sports Minister says “coward” Zulqarnain should never have chosen to play cricket
- Punjab Games to have rich cash incentives
- Verdasco rallies from brink to victory
- Paul Millsap Takes Jazz To Victory
- PCB knew about Zulqarnain’s disappearance before match
- Razzaq, Akhtar return to Pak after “giving tough time to South Africa”
- Pak team “not really” affected by Haider’s ‘no-show’ in final ODI: Afridi
- Chelsea not going to buy Torres: Ancelotti
- Top mafia don-Pak intelligence agency nexus behind cricket match fixing epidemic?
- Malaria hit Drogba vows to lead Chelsea’s attack
- Hilditch dismisses suggestions over Katich not playing first Ashes Test
- ICC offers to support PCB and troubled wicketkeeper Zulqanain Haider
- “PCB has given no reason as yet why I was stopped from travelling to UAE”: Kaneria
- Guangzhou Asian Games to be best in ASIAD history
- Maradona’s China visit fuels coaching rumors
- Michael Clarke shows off deflecting skills
- Yousuf found ‘not guilty’ of violating ICC Code of Conduct: ICC spokesman
- S.African artists, designers to reinvent Vuvuzelas as earrings
- Rajini to participate in Endurance world championship race
- Michael Clarke ducks questions about girlfriend Kyly Boldy
- Gayle all set to play again for Warriors in Twenty20 Big Bash
- Nothing can prepare England for bounce and pace of Gabba pitch: Ponting
- North ready for Ashes with invaluable insight about England’s bowling
- Coleen ‘having the time of her life’ without Rooney!
- Flower calls on ICC to crack down on Pak cricket match-fixing allegations
- James Franklin hoping for a Black Cap crack at India in Hyderabad
- Batting coach Greatbatch calls for more Test match cricket for Black Caps
- Australia must reverse downward slide during Ashes series: Katich
- Federer says he has asked IMG chief about betting allegation
- Rebuilding golf swing is a work in progress: Tiger Woods
- Organising Committee issues ad to ‘reveal facts’ about CWG
- Haider told he has played his last match for Pakistan
- Now, Tiger’s playing partner courts lady trouble at Australia Open
- England footie star Walcott’s sis wants to be world’s top woman bodybuilder
- Hauritz to return to natural bowling style, also to heed Ponting’s advice
- Facing jail time for drunk driving, Gazza now wants to be an actor
- England calls in ‘yip doctor’ to prevent 2006-style Ashes meltdown
- Hauritz says pressure will be on England’s Swann to deliver in Ashes
- England top six batsmen have underperformed: Flower
- Green SCG wicket could hinder Ashes hopes of Khawaja, Hughes: Watson
- Ferguson predicts Hussey will hit top Ashes form
- Now, a McDonald’s burger named after Shane Warne!
- ‘Pop-Gun’ Pom bowling attack to take on Australia ‘A’ batters in Tasmania
- Flower says his powers are not about being fair to everyone in England squad
- Quintin Dailey Dies