MUMBAI, INDIA (GaeaTimes.com)- The much awaited ICC World Cup schedule has been declared to bring an end to the anxiety and await, of all those cricket freaks all over the world, who have been waiting for the 2011 world cup for the last four years.
JOHANNESBURG - In India, World Cup fever has fueled a rivalry between rickshaw drivers.
CHITTAGONG - England defeated Bangladesh in the first Test against Bangladesh by 181 runs, but were made to work hard on the final day.
CHITTAGONG - England skipper Alastair Cook scored an unbeaten century on his debut as Test captain and Kevin Pietersen hit 99 to help England reach an imposing 374-3 at stumps on day one of the first Test against Bangladesh in Chittagong.
MIRPUR - Some splendid batting and bowling performances fetched Team India a 10 wicket victory in the Mirpur Test that was played against Bangladesh.
- India in charge of Mirpur Test despite Tamim Iqbal’s ton
- Yuvraj ruled out of Mirpur Test with ligament injury
- Mirpur Test: Team India finish at 459/5 on Day 2
- Harbhajan Singh reprimanded for breaching ICC Code of Conduct
- Team India split over Mishra’s exclusion
- India defeat Bangladesh in Chittagong Test by 113 runs
- Tendulkar scores 44th Test ton
- India makes minnows of Sri Lanka, wins 5th ODI by 8 wickets
- India beat Maldives 3-1 in penalty shootout to win SAFF Championships
- Twins joined at head successfully separated