LONDON - A school in Britain has banned its pupils from bringing modern synthetic or leather footballs into the playground and told them to use balls made of sponge instead.
KATHMANDU - Despite being targeted by various armed groups who killed 34 officials and despite being slapped by a minister who went unpunished, Nepals civil servants are out to prove that their morale is the highest in the world - by conquering Mt Everest.
DOHA - British Prime Minister David Cameron has defended the attempted evacuation of British nationals in Libya and attacked homophobia in football.
LONDON - The organising committee of 2012 Olympic Games achieved a milestone when the first venue the velodrome, opened on Tuesday.
KARACHI - In order to strengthen the positive image of the country, a Pakistani showbiz stars' cricket team will play Twenty-20 matches in the United States.
- Obama coaches daughter Sasha’s basketball team while she goes skiing
- Chechnya President Kadyrov plans friendly football match against Brazil’s WC heroes
- Musharraf taps patriotic fervour to wish Pak cricket team ahead of World Cup 2011
- Fury over UEFA’s sky-high ticket prices for Champions League final
- ‘No tickets’, so Khaleda Zia skips World Cup opening
- “Diehard cricket fan” Veena Malik to appear in two Indian ‘crick-o-tainment’ TV shows
- 2012 London Olympic Games under terror threat from Irish Republican groups
- Thousands to take part in Russian ski race
- Eliza Kruger Dated Mark Sanchez?
- Now, camel wrestling in Pakistan
- UK Olympic games should not be magnet for sex trafficking: Home Secretary
- Johnny McEntee Becomes Internet Sensation
- Carmelo Anthony To Join Los Angeles Lakers?
- Beijing Olympics pollution controls could cut lung cancer risk
- Marquis Daniels Injured Last Night
- Walter Payton Man Of The Year Award: Madieu Williams Wins
- Belgian sets record with 365 marathons in a year
- Super Bowl: Green Bay Packers Succeed Despite Injuries
- Vince Lombardi Trophy Comes Home
- Super Bowl XLV: Green Bay Packers Win
- Black Eyed Peas Halftime Show At Super Bowl Appreciated
- “Sweet Child Of Mine” Performed At Halftime
- Anderson Silva Vs. Vitor Belfort Fight Favors The Former
- Super Bowl Recipes For Tonight
- Pro Football Hall Of Fame 2011 Names Revealed
- Forrest Griffin Crumples Rich Franklin
- Deion Sanders Elected For Pro Football Hall Of Fame
- UFC 126 Fight Card Results Declared
- Larry Drew II Leaves North Carolina
- Its 40-yrs since golf and javelin throwing was played on the moon!
- Pak selectors miffed with Malik, Yousuf for choosing Bangladesh money over country
- Laura Mendoza Govan Charges Gilbert Arenas
- Mitch Mustain Arrested
- De’Anthony Thomas Joins Oregon Ducks
- Sting WWE Return Creates Mystery